Our narrative consultants are trained gerontologists who work with you and your family.
They are trained to ask life story questions about your loved one’s life in a sensitive, empathic and compassionate fashion. They then write up the story for you and insert the most loved/relevant pictures.
Our Core Values
Empathy + Passion + Creativity + Positive Energy
A summa cum laude graduate in French and German from King’s College, London, Tanya Krim began her qualitative market research career in London over 20 years ago. Tanya has her graduate degree in Gerontology at UMass Boston, and is now focused on applying her extensive background in qualitative research to the Older Adult segment.
- Has extensive experience in conducting exploratory research and ethnographic research
- Known for her warmth, passion, enthusiasm, and empathic attunement skills which she utilizes to engage her respondents in a warm, inviting manner
- Some of the most emotive research she has conducted has been in the healthcare field with breast cancer survivors as well as elderly patients suffering from a range of medical conditions including anxiety, depression, osteoporosis, and R.A
- She is a Co-Founder of The Vital People LLC, dedicated to improving the quality of life for seniors and those who take care of them
Jon has over 38 years of communications experience and creativity for major advertising agencies globally. He believes that a well-developed and beautifully told story can truly move, motivate and enchant people.
- He has an impressive record of helping create communications programs for major corporations such as Sony, Nike, IBM, M&M Mars, Pfizer, Abbott, P&G, and others
- His passions include sports, travel, history, dogs, cooking and movies
- Jon received his B.A. in Marketing from Penn State University and his MS in Public Health and Gerontology from UMass Boston
- He is a Co-Founder of both Corporate Caregiver Camps and The Vital People LLC, two companies dedicated to improving the quality of life for seniors and those who take care of them